top of page

The Appography Group

Public·15 members
Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

The Lion King PS1 Game Download: The Ultimate Guide to the Best Platformer of All Time

The Super NES version of The Lion King had 1.27 million copies sold in the United States.[19] More than 200,000 copies of the MS-DOS version were sold.[20] In the United Kingdom, it was the top-selling Sega Master System game in November 1994.[21] In the United States, it was the top-selling Game Gear game in December 1994.[22] In 2002, Westwood's Louis Castle remarked that roughly 4.5 million copies of The Lion King were sold in total.[23]

the lion king ps1 game download

Entertainment Weekly gave the Super NES version an A and the Genesis version a B+ and wrote that "controlling Simba when he's a playful bundle of fur is one thing; putting him through his paces as a full-maned adult is quite another. When the grown-up Simba gives a blood-curdling roar and mauls snarling hyenas, the interaction is so well observed that it's like watching a PBS nature documentary. The sense of power it gives you is exhilarating, and by the time Simba takes his climactic heavyweight stand against his evil uncle Scar, this Lion King has turned into a wild-kingdom variant of Street Fighter II".[16] Super Play gave the Super NES version an overall score of 82/100, praising its graphics and sound as "almost film-like quality" and stating "a very high-quality platformer game with little in the way of innovation".[27]

The game has all the excitement of the movie and more. You play as Simba, the lion cub, who must use his wit and strength to traverse a perilous realm of adventure, rescuing his friends and battling all sorts of enemies. The game is full of challenging levels, which increase in difficulty as you progress. The visuals are outstanding, with vibrant colors and detailed graphics that make the game come alive. The soundtrack is also excellent, featuring all the great songs from the movie.

To skip the tutorials, you have to play on medium or hard. I have made a tutorial for the entire run if you're interested: _lion_king_simbas_mighty_adventure/guide/ucvwk (I have to fix a few gifs, but the guide is pretty complete).

the lion king simba's mighty adventure ps1 iso download

download the lion king game for playstation 1

the lion king ps1 rom free download

how to play the lion king on ps1 emulator

the lion king psx game download for pc

the lion king 2 simba's pride gamebreak ps1 download

the lion king video game ps1 download

where can i download the lion king for ps1

the lion king ps1 iso download pal

the lion king ps1 game online

the lion king ps1 game cheats

the lion king ps1 game walkthrough

the lion king ps1 game review

the lion king ps1 game soundtrack

the lion king ps1 game ebay

the lion king ps1 game price

the lion king ps1 game cover

the lion king ps1 game manual

the lion king ps1 game trailer

the lion king ps1 game wiki

the lion king 3 hakuna matata ps1 download

the lion king 2 simba's mighty adventure ps1 download

disney's the lion king simba's mighty adventure playstation download

download game the lion king for psx

download emulator and roms for the lion king on ps1

best site to download the lion king for playstation one

how to install and run the lion king on playstation emulator

how to download and play the lion king on epsxe

how to get the lion king on retroarch for psx

how to fix the lion king black screen on psx emulator

how to save and load games in the lion king on playstation emulator

how to configure controller settings for the lion king on playstation emulator

how to change language and subtitles in the lion king on playstation emulator

how to unlock all levels and characters in the lion king on playstation emulator

how to speed up and slow down the lion king on playstation emulator

how to record and share gameplay of the lion king on playstation emulator

how to stream and watch the lion king on playstation emulator online

how to mod and hack the lion king on playstation emulator

how to troubleshoot and fix errors in the lion king on playstation emulator

how to update and patch the lion king on playstation emulator

how to backup and restore data in the lion king on playstation emulator

how to transfer and sync saves in the lion king on playstation emulator across devices

how to multiplayer and co-op in the lion king on playstation emulator with friends

how to use cheats and codes in the lion king on playstation emulator

how to access hidden features and easter eggs in the lion king on playstation emulator

how to improve graphics and sound quality in the lion king on playstation emulator

how to optimize performance and battery life in the lion king on playstation emulator

how to compare and choose between different versions of the lion king on playstation emulator

Yes, physical PS4 game discs will play on PS5. You'll be able to insert physical PS4 game discs into the PS5 and play them, as well as download digital software you've purchased from the PlayStation Store. Note that you won't be able to use physical game discs on the PS5 Digital Edition (See Also: PS5 Digital Edition vs PS5: What's the Difference?), as it doesn't have a disc drive.

It would be great if it's BC all the way back, but Sony are blatantly having one eye on future sales whereby they release further remastered versions of old games etc. I think PS3 and PS4 should be essential because, if anything, you would then be able to download ALL games on PS Now. The connection on that service makes streaming unplayable a lot of the time, which means half the service is worthless. If you could download ALL the games then it's value would be so much better. Not bothered about PS1 or PS2 personally (as long as they release a remastered THPS3 of course)!

@Darylb88 PS5 WILL PLAY 99% OF PS4 GAMES via BC so if on ps4 disc just insert it will play better version if have digital games just download on ps5 all ya ps4 games regardless if own or from ps plus can just download simples.

Assassin's creed Syndicate: you have Shadow issues on the world.Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash: you have some shader issues on characters BUT only on certain Stages like Peach Beach (Night)Modern Warfare (2019): Refuses to work when you own the Disc version. will tell you to reinstall the game every time you restart the console. only fix is to download the game to the SSD and keep it there. moving the game to the SSD when it's already installed does not work

Note: This game is a PSX2PSP eBoot and is meant to be played on a Sony PSP. If you are looking for a PSX/PS1 ISO to play on an emulator or console then please check our Sony Playstation ISOs Section.

Simba, that lovable lion cub from the Lion King movies, joins you in the Activision game where you help guide him through the dangerous African plains. You must aid young Simba through nine levels that will test his skill as the future ruler of the Pride Lands. Each step further towards your goal Simba will be forced to deal with hardships that he must overcome. Simba will also have to fight a variety of challenging enemies from mere bugs to ferocious hyenas--even his evil uncle Scar. On the way he will bump into a number of familiar faces like the wisecracking meerkat Timon, his warthog sidekick Pumbaa and even Simba's childhood companion Nala. If your levelheaded thinking pays off, you will finally learn what it takes to be king!

If playing a ferocious lion isn't enough, if you collect the gourds during each stage you will be able to play one of Rafiki's mini-games: Meerkat Bash, Bug Catching, Rafiki Martial Arts and Matching Game. Each game has a time limit in which you have to either catch as many bugs you can, defend Rafiki from a pack of ravenous hyenas, have Pumbaa race to sit on Timon's head or help Kiara match the pictures on sixteen different stones.

Simba's Mighty Adventure is not a game for players looking for a good challenge. It took me around two hours to complete the entire game, including all the mini-games and collecting all the cut scenes from the original movies. As you play you will find that it is fairly easy to collect enough extra lives to experiment and have fun throughout the entire game. Since the enemies do not deviate from a general path, it usually is easy to avoid or pounce on them.

As I played Simba's Mighty Adventure, it became apparent that this is one of those games you play once or twice and put on the shelf for the next time you want a good laugh. It isn't a terrible game to purchase, but you should probably buy it only if it is on sale. The game has its moments--they may be few and far between, but there are still things that players of a younger age category could really get into. In my opinion, if you want to watch talking cartoon animals you should just rent the movie instead of buying the game.

Shame I have already purchased the physical of this. Guess I will download Jungle if it is available as DLC. Would have rather seen a new pack with some different games, got a soft spot for old Disney games!

Yeah they've aged badly but both these games have too much nostalgia and memories for me to ignore. My dad listening to the Aladdin MD score as I played during a period when he was quite unwell but it made him smile during that awful period and fondly remembers the game for that, me and my sister spending ages on that second level of Aladdin when we saw Abu as we were almost convinced a 2nd player could join in and play as him, both of us working out how to solve that damn monkey puzzle in Lion King and the joy we got getting to the Be Prepared stage (Always the best song from the movie).

Yeah I totally agree with the critic here. As someone who grew up in the 16-bit era I think a lot of gamers really overrate a lot of the generic platformers of the era. Nostalgia really goes a long way with these games and if you didn't play them back in the day they aren't nearly as good as some people make them out to be. Most people praising this are making nostalgic statements.

Ehh I guess it depends on if you enjoyed them back in the day if it's worth it or not. I ended up grabbing this even though I still have the genesis cart of Aladdin. Having never played lion king though, made me go out and buy. Do i wish it was cheaper? Sure...but I can say that about every game. If you liked it back in the day, youll it today. Facts.

Why are the screenshots so ugly? Is that a scanline filter? It looks awful and doesn't do the games any justice. Visually speaking these games still look amazing even today when played on an actual SNES or a Super NT. Heck even a standard SNES emulator will look better than this.

Aladdin got a fair ammount of attention but the Lion king feels a bit bare bones even when it comes to the extras.I feel that the addition of the Jungle Book would have made this package more complete but for some reason it is not here.For me these games have a lot of nostalgic and personal value, the extras are a nice addition for a Disney and videogame lover like myself.While Aladdin is a bit of a fastpaced game the Lion King demands a bit of a slower approach and only 2 levels are really unfair which are the monkey and the lava levels.(In the graveyard level you need to jump one the ledge above you to win not the one in front once you reach the geyser)

If it weren't for the steep asking price, I'd gladly buy and play these games again. Aladdin in particular is one of my favorite Genesis games. I would also like to see the Disney Afternoon Collection come to Switch, or a possible Rescue Rangers Remaster. The Disney games back then were pretty great overall. Also, a World of Illusion collection or similar would be really cool. Maybe all the Mickey games on Genesis and SNES bundled together. I remember Castle of Illusion and World of Illusion pretty fondly.

If you want to enjoy these games, then you have to play them without using the cheat features, otherwise each game will feel very short! In my days of playing these (early to mid 90s), we didn't even have a load or save option. We were hooked, and game over only made us feel even more determined and start from scratch. Yes, from the very beginning. Seeing our lives drop to 3, 2 and 1 was very exciting and nerve wracking, something today's generation will sadly never experience! The only exception being that if your younger sibling or parents turned off the console without asking us first, or we had a powercut, it was a whole different story! Well, fortunately if this happened, Aladdin (SEGA version) had a password a couple of people mentioned on here. You press pause, and you press A,BB,A A,BB,A and magically you're moved on to the next level. (I've tried it on the switch version but it doesn't work). Oh, and using it as a cheat was not a cool thing to do! As for the price, they should really do the moral thing in this case and make it a bit cheaper - either for nostalgia-seeking gamers like me, or to encourage our offspring to pick it up! Pity Capcom didn't join the party, else the price tag could have been justified.

About

This will be the space for members to discuss the secrets of...

Members

•  SchüRm$_HIMself
    Early Member, Down from the jump. Since Day One. Much Love.Day One
    Subscribe to Any CategorySubscriber
  • Ezra Rivera
    Ezra Rivera
  • Yeremey Fomin
    Yeremey Fomin
  • Robert Anderson
    Robert Anderson
  • William Franco
    William Franco